* 2 individual packages graham crackers
* 2 (3 ounce) packages instant French Vanilla pudding mix
* 3 cups milk
* 1 (8 ounce) container frozen French Vanilla whipped topping, thawed
1. Line the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan with graham crackers.
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk. Stir well. Stir in whipped topping to pudding mixture.
3. Spread half of mixture over graham cracker layer. Top with another layer of graham crackers and the remaining pudding. Top all with a final layer of graham crackers
4. frost with chocolate sauce (see below) or a package of prepared chocolate frosting. If you use a can of frosting, remove all foil and microwave about 30 seconds (just enough to warm it.) This allows you to use less for just a glaze.
Refrigerate until serving.
Chocolate Sauce Recipe:
1/3 cup cocoa
1 cup sugar
1 teasp vanilla
1 stick butter
1/4 cup milk
Mix cocoa and sugar in sauce pan.
Add vanilla, butter and milk.
Boil for 1 minute, then set aside to cool.
Once cooled top pan of graham cracker eclairs