- a book finder by grade level or an area of interest like mystery
- online and printable games and
- resources to help children read better
- collect reading points and get prizes
Parent's Place allows the parents to see how their child is doing and be a part of their adventure and resources to keep your child motivated.
The Teacher's Lounge contains many free tools to assist in the classroom - how great is that!
- Find a book: Search for books or create a booklist for your students.
- Prize Library: Create a prize for your classroom or approve prizes your students have earned.
- My Classroom: Keep track of all the students in your classrooms, create contests and teams, develop quizzes and reading reminders for students and more!
- Reports: View reading reports and create letters you can send to your parents to highlight a student’s reading progress.
- Quizzes: Find and preview a quiz or view samples of reading quizzes.
Since I love including videos - here is a short clip on tips for encouraging reading.