Share This

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Poor Foot

I don't have a book review this week because I had foot surgery today and preparations for the surgery cut into my reading time.  I don't have a photo of my foot, sorry.  But I have one of those "knee caddy" aids rather than crutches.  Let me tell you, that thing is invaluable.  Look out! I wonder if you can pop wheelies on one of these?

I will post Monday, but I may post a book review in a day or two.  

Thanks for understanding.
Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Marce said...

Hope you heal quickly. Don't get to excited with the pop awheelies and you crash :-0

Have a great weekend.

adlin said...

Yikes! I hope the foot heals quickly. Good that you can get around, though.

Have a good weekend.

Karen Russell said...

As we said in the '80s: bummer! But gosh that contraption looks a lot better than crutches.

Hope you're back on 2 feet soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails