Share This

Bookmark and Share

Monday, March 31, 2014

Blog Carnival News & Springtime!

I must apologize to those who have attempted to submit entries to the Mystery and Crime Fiction Blog Carnival.  For over 4 years I have used a blog carnival service, but it apparently - and suddenly - has ceased to exist.  I thought when I got the "temporarily down" page that it was just...temporary.  I guess it is permanently down.

Therefore, I have taken matters into my own hands and will collect carnival entries via this form (click here).  You may also find the form on the page tab above titled "Blog Carnival Submission" for easy access anytime.


I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and ask you to be patient as we change to this routine. I am expecting the next blog carnival will make up for the two month absence. 


Although nothing can replace the awesome Mystery and Crime Fiction Blog Carnival, here is a little something to help encourage springtime and provide a festive touch.

Paper Wreath
Learn how to make these three pretty wreaths from dyed book pages. Click here for full instructions.





Wreath Made of Book Pages
Upcycle book pages with a statement piece for your screened-in door or indoor area of your home. Frilly punched edges make the wreath feel dainty, but it's hearty enough to last for many springs ahead.  Click here for full instructions.


Have a fantastic week everyone!



Bookmark and Share

5 comments:

Mark Baker said...

Bummer!

Do you want submissions for next week (since that would be the first Monday of April) or are you looking to post the next one in May? And should we resubmit from Feb. and March or just focus on April?

A.F. Heart said...

Unfortunately I have a special guest post scheduled for the first Monday, so the next blog carnival will be in May. Yes, I will need anything that was submitted in the last two months resubmitted please. Again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

A.F. Heart said...

Unfortunately I have a special guest post scheduled for the first Monday, so the next blog carnival will be in May. Yes, I will need anything that was submitted in the last two months resubmitted please. Again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Marce said...

Oh to bad, what a pain. Thanks for the info.

I love book art, thanks for sharing.

Mark Baker said...

It happens. No worries at all. I'll try to get some resubmitted tonight.

Related Posts with Thumbnails