And now for your Superbowl party, try these easy and different dips.
Serve with fresh fruit, Nilla wafers, pound cake, or angel food cake
* 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
* 1/3 cup frozen margarita mix, thawed
* 2 tablespoons orange juice
* 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
* 1/4 cup whipped cream
1. Use an electric mixer to beat the softened cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice, and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl until smooth. Thoroughly fold whipped cream into mixture. Cover and chill 1 hour to blend flavors before serving.
* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 8 ounces sour cream
* 2 (8 ounce) packages sliced pepperoni, quartered
* 2 (4 ounce) cans chopped green chilies
You can use reduced fat (not fat free) versions of the cream cheese and sour cream and turkey pepperoni.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a baking dish, stir the cream cheese, sour cream, pepperoni, and green chiles together.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until thoroughly heated, about 30 minutes.